Mufti Abdur Raheem Ibn Dawood Limbada
Shaykh Mohammed Amin Kholwadia
Shaykh Haroon Sidat
Duration – 4+ Months
Professional Admin and IT Support
Live Sessions Every ----
14 Live Sessions ( One / Week)
Online Assessments (Optional)
24 / 7 Access to Video Recordings and Online Learning Materials
Live Q & A
Al-Itqān is a classical book on the sciences of the Qur’ān which is both recognised by many scholars as both comprehensive and full of knowledge, regroups practically all the sciences of the Qurān in a remarkable order and style, and with a unique style, addressing some of the main challenging and interesting topics important today with their arguments and response. It encompasses a massive 80 chapters full of the most important discussions related to the topic.
Al-Itqan elaborates upon all the aspects of reading, writing and understanding the Holy Qur’an. Detailed exposition of Huruf, Kalimat, Nuzul, Awqaf, Arbab, the places of Nuzul (Revelation) Kitabat, Ijaz, I`rab, Tajwid, Nasikh and Mansukh has been discussed in the book. It is a compendium of the disciplines derived from the Holy Qur’an and the principles that help understand the Qur’anic laws.The science of Tafsir (commentary) and the grades of Mufassirin (commentators) have been elaborated. Al-Itqan, not only covers all those studies which have been considered separately by other scholars but also excels all other works of the time.
On completion of this course, the successful student will be able to:
- Developed a distinct understanding of the historical and conceptual significance of the Qur’an.
- Examine the compilation and preservation of the Qur’an.
- Define and analyse key concepts discussed in sciences of the Qur’an and exegetical approaches.
- Compare and evaluate opinions held by scholars on Qur’anic sciences and exegetical approaches.
- Demonstrate an ability to identify and explain exegetical methods and approaches, and examine opinions held by scholars on Qur’anic sciences, their differences and proofs
Ready to get started?
Get in touch, or enrol now