Shaykh Dr Rafaqat
Mufti Abdur Raheem Ibn Dawood Limbada
Ustadh Safaruk Chowdhury
Shaykh Haroon Sidat
Mufti Muhammad Ibn Adam
Dr. Mohammed Basil Altaie
Shaykh Usman Ali
Hamza Andreas Tzortzis
Dr. Shoaib Ahmed Malik
Duration – 6 - 8 Months
Professional Admin and IT Support
Course will require 2 - 5 hours of effort per week
Live Sessions ( One / Week)
Online Assessments (Optional)
24 / 7 Access to Video Recordings and Online Learning Materials
Live Q & A
How Al Balagh Quranic Studies Programme Works?
Be Assured Of Infinitely Beautiful Quranic Learning
This programme is a series of courses – entails four different courses which cover every different and indispensably important aspect of the Quran, Quranic Sciences, Exegesis, Quran and Orientalism and Sublime Beauty of The Quran, the message it delivers and how it can be put into practice in day-to-day modern life today.
You can subscribe to this comprehensively flexible series of courses and get this option to choose any three courses and start with one you want.
The course has been designed with the lofty ambition to help students gain and enhance their knowledge about the Qur’an, Quranic Sciences, Qur’anic Exegesis and other interconnected aspects of the Quran. It would be
The learners will also save 40% and more when they subscribe to this special series of courses.
Explore The Quran, Defend The Quran
Today, there are many Muslims, especially those living in western countries or multi-culture or
But, now even a person who is completely deprived of even basics of the Quran can be able to explore the Quran and defend it in a more sublime self-confident manner under the guidance of the worldly renowned scholars of the Quran. This course, crafted with all due attention to all contemporary challenges which the Quran faces from a group of orientalists. Muslim liberals, scientific communities or the Muslim writers, aims at creating
Enrolling into this course, learners will learn how to easily deconstruct orientalists’ views which aim at dislodging or uproot the citadel of the Islamic faith that is the Glorious Quran. Student’s will also learn sublime beauty it holds –
Earn A Certificate
At the end of the course, you will earn a certificate you can share with others to help them be inspired and get on the right path to learning and understanding the Quran.
This programme aims at presenting
Qur’anicSciences (in its original Arabic,ʿUlûm Al-Qur’an) and the Science of Qur’anicExegesis (Tafsir)
- The Qur’an and Modern Science
- The Qur’an, Orientalism and Modern Thoughts
- The Jewels of the Qur’an.
Al Balagh Qur’anic Studies Programme is perfect for all the learners who would like to develop a clear understanding of the
The programme will get acquainted with contemporary and significant scientific challenges, arguments, allegations and debates about the Qur’an as purported by the western world, orientalists, Muslim liberals and modern Muslim writers. It will help learners with effectively deconstructing their views and defending the Qur’an and its authentic message in academic and engaging manner.
The programme will also explore the pearls of the Qur’an by presenting the important subjects discussed in the Qur’an as explained by Imam al Ghazali. The learners will learn more about how the
The programme is designed for serious students to equip them with the important insights into the key topics of
After successful completion of this programme, students will be able to
- Develop distinct understanding of the historical and conceptual significance of the Glorious Qur’an and examine the compilation and preservation of the Qur’an.
- Define and analyse key concepts discussed in the sciences of the Qur’an and the science of exegesis (Tafsir).
- Develop distinct understanding of the compatibility between the Qur’an and Modern Science and examine the use of Science in the Qur’anic exegesis in the light of the principles of Quranic exegesis (Tafsir).
- Analyse key scientific discoveries such as the Big bang, Evolution and various other theories or discoveries in the light of the Qur’an or Islamic viewpoint.
- Compare and evaluate criticism held by Scientists and Modern Theologists on the Qur’an and learn how to deconstruct their claims in an academic manner.
- Demonstrate an ability to identify contemporary issues related to the Qur’an and Modern Science and explain how to reconcile and discuss Science in the Qur’an.
- Examine Orientalists’ approaches to Qur’anic authenticity, reliability and its divine origin, and evaluate the opinions held by orientalists and western scholars.
- Analyse critical concepts and ideas discussed in the literature written by Orientalists, Muslim Modern Writers and Muslim Liberals in relation to the Qur’an and its interpretation.
- Compare and evaluate opinions held by Orientalists, Modern Muslim writers and Liberals on the Qur’anic exegesis and learn how to defend the Qur’an by deconstructing these views.
- Demonstrate an ability to identify unreliable exegetical methods and explain reliable and accepted exegetical methods and approaches
- Develop distinct understanding of the major themes of the Qur’an as explained by Al Ghazali in his book “Jawahir ul Qur’an”.
- Understand the complex situation of the Makki and Madani Period and appreciate how the prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) has implemented the Qur’anic values in the society.
- Identify and explain the effective methods and modes which could be employed to revive the Qur’anic values in today’s society.
Learn More About Our Courses?
Discuss your opinion with one of our friendly advisers