Mufti Saiful Islam
Shaykh Abdul Raheem
Shaykh Dr. Rafaqat Rashid
Shaykh Mohammed Amin Kholwadia
Shaykh Awadullah Yusf al-Azhari
Al-Seerah Al-Nabawiyyah is an exclusive online course designed to study and explore the life of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) in the light of Islamic historical literature. This online course will provide a detailed study from the birth of the Prophet Muhammad (PUBH), highlighting important events of His Life (PBUH), examining socio-economic, political factors that could be applied in today’s world. The course will also examine some of the controversial and misunderstood topics raised by orientalists and others whilst presenting the most correct understanding and truth.
|Al Balagh Credits||30|
|Starting Date:||8th September 2019|
|Live Session Timings:|
7 – 9:30 PM BST
|Effort:||2 – 5 Hours / Week|
|Mode:||Online (Live and Interactive )|
|Video Recordings:||Yes ( Available within 48hrs After the Live Session )|
Session 1: Introduction
- Understanding Seerah
- Seerah and its Importance
- Scholars of Seerah
- Source Material for Seerah
- Collection of Books on Seerah
- Developments in the writings of Seerah
Session 2: A Birdseye view of Arabian World before the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
- Lineage of the Prophet(PBUH)
- Arabia and the Near East in the 7th Century: Historical Context
- The Age of Ignorance / Makkah before Islam
- The Arab at the advent of Islam
- Origin of Idolatry amongst Arabs
- Arab taboos
Session 3: Arabic Traditions of Hajj, War and Animal Sacrifice
- The Zam Zam
- The Hajj in the Jahiliya
- Quraysh in Mecca
Session 4: Amazing True Tales and Events before the Prophet (PBUH)
- The story of Tubba`
- The story of the boy and the king
- The people of the elephant
Session 5: Banū Hāshim, The Quraysh and The Family of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
- Abd al-Muttalib, Banū Hāshim and the Quraysh tribe
- Abdullah bin Abd al-Muttalib – An Overview
- Aminah bint Wahb- An Overview
Session 6: The Coming of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
- Birth of Allah’s Messenger
- Time with Halima
- The Death of Mother and Grandfather
- In Custody of Abu Talib, His Uncle
- Bahira, the monk
Session 7: Before The Revelation Begins
- The sacrilegious war – The battle of Fijar and treaty of Fudul
- Marriage with Hazrat Khadija
- Al-Kaʿbah – Arbitration
- Salman, the Persian
- Early monotheists
- The Gospel prophecy (with regard to sending of ‘The Comforter’)
Session 8: The Revelation Begins
- The coming of the archangel Gabriel – The first revelation
- Interruptions in the course of Revelation
- The first Muslims (Khadija accepting Islam, Ali, Abu Bakr and his converts)
Session 9: Lessons from a New Prophet’s Call and Persecution
- Inviting Quraish to Islam / Preaching Islam / Call towards Tawheed
- Opposition of Polytheists
- Protection from Quraysh by his uncle, Abu Talib
- Persecution of Prophet (PBUH)
- Otba’s attempts a compromise with the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
- Conference with Quraysh leaders
- Persecution of followers of Mohammed (PBUH)
Session 10: The First Migration of Islam and Lessons Learnt
- The first migration to Abyssinia
- Hazrat Umar embraces Islam
- Proclamation of boycott
- Active opposition to Prophet Muhammad(PBUH)
- Mohammed’s (PBUH) temporary concession to polytheism
- The return of the first emigrants
Session 11: The Prophet’s (PBUH) response to Boycott
- End of boycott
- Dishonesty of Abu Jahl
- Rukana and Muhammad (ﷺ)
- Acceptance of Islam by some Christians
Session 12: The Truth of the Miraculous Night Journey
- Isra and Meraj – The night journey and the ascent to heaven
- Mockers receiving punishment from Allah (SWT)
Session 13: The Prophet’s (saw) Life in Grief and Sorrow
- Death of Abu Talib and Khadija
- Muhammad preaches in al-Taif / preaches to the Bedouin
Session 14: The Coming of the Helpers (Ansar)
- Beginning of Islam among the Helpers
- First pledge at al·’Aqaba
- Beginning of Friday prayers in Madina
- The second pledge at al-‘Aqaba
- Twelve Leaders and Amr’s idol
- Allah orders Muhammad to fight
Session 15: The Historical Migration
- Migration to Medina
- Brotherhood between the Emigrants and the Helpers
- The Call to Prayer
- Jewish opponents
- Abdullah b. Salam accepts Islam
Session 16: Trouble Makers around the Prophet (saw)
- Jews joined by hypocrites among the Helpers
- Raid on Waddan, Buwa, al.’Ushayra, al·Kharrar, Safawan
- Change of Qibla
Session 17: The Great Battles of Islam – Part 1
- Battle of Badr
- The battle of Uhud
Session 18: The Great Battles of Islam – Part 2
- The battle of Al-Khandaq
- The battle of Bani Quraizah
- The battle of Bani Al-Mustaliq
Session 19: The Making of Peace and Reconciliation with the Enemy
- Al-Hudaibiyah treaty
- The letters to the kings
- The conquest of Khayibar
- The compensatory umra
- The battle of Mu’tah
- Breaking Al-Hhudaibiyah treaty
Session 20: The Historical Conquest of Islam
- Entering Makkah
- The battle of Hunayin
- The battle of Tabuk
- The delegations
Session 21: How our Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) Left Us
- The Farewell
- Beginning of the Mohammed’s illness
- The death of the prophet
- The burial and farewell preparations
- The conclusion
Duration – 6 Months
Professional Admin and IT Support
Live Sessions Every Firday
24 / 7 Access to Video Recordings and Online Learning Materials
Live Q & A
Live Sessions ( One / Week)
Online Assessments (Optional)
And we have not sent you(O Muhammed (PBUH)), except as a mercy to the world “
~ [Quran, 21: 107]
Our beloved Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) is the best role model to be followed. His entire life truly serves as a beacon of guidance for the Ummah. It is obligatory for every Muslim to have knowledge of the prophetic biography (Al-Seerat Al-Nabawiyyah). Studying the Seerah is a sign of love and everyone should study the Seerah to know more about our beloved Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam.
The course aims at imparting knowledge of the prophetic biography, designed to enhance or elevate your Islamic spirit, strengthen your iman and soul and eventually bring about contentment and solace to your heart.
This purpose of this course is to take you on an enlightening journey historically from the era of ignorance, (pre-Islamic Arabia) to the birth of the beloved prophet Mohammad (PBUH), his childhood, prophethood, declaration of Islam in Makkah, Migration to Madina, battles fought and almost all major incidents and events of hardship, suffering, persecution, adversities and finally, conquests or ascendancy.
Main Aims and Objectives
At the end of this online course, in sha Allah, you will be able to
- Appreciate the life of Prophet Mohammad (PBUH), understand the true purpose of his life, the message he brought for mankind
- Develop clear knowledge of Seerah and its importance in understanding the Quran and the implementation of Sunnah in your life
- Understand the nobility of his character- The Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) as a person, a Messenger, a guide and a role model
- Develop love for the Messenger of Allah (PBUH), learn ways to follow him and thus bring yourself much closer to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)
- Learn and acquire the skills and tools in achieving tarbiyya (character development) and da’wah (spreading Islam) as derived from the teachings of the Messenger of Allah (PBUH)
1. How is this online course structured?
Our online program comprises enriched learning sessions, engaging, on-demand live and recorded video lessons. Our course is innovatively divided into different modules and sub models. The learners can ask questions, get their doubts cleared if they have any. You can get support from our course instructors or academic support team during live sessions or even after the sessions as needed.
2. How I will get printed certificate?
Right after successful completion of the course and assessment, you can expect to get the certificate from Al Balagh Academy. Your certificate will be emailed to you. You can get it printed or shared with your friends.
3. What do you mean by 1-to-1 Mentor Support?
We understand you may need personalised support from the mentor. Therefore, we are facilitating one-to-one mentor support to ensure your personal and professional growth. Your personal mentor will be helping you through out the course with understanding more about anything related to the course. You may contact him by Email, Whatsapp or book an appointment and meet him online.
4. Is it compulsory to attend LIVE sessions? Will it be count towards the progress of my course?
We always encourage that you should attend LIVE sessions but if, in any case, you miss attending one of the sessions then you can always have access to the recorded session (Yes, you will receive recorded video of the LIVE session you have missed).
5. When will I have access to the online course material?
Right after successful enrolment, you will get access to myAlbalagh which is our online learning portal where you can get access to the pre-course material. The course content will be released gradually after starting the course.
6. When will LIVE sessions be scheduled?
Date, Day, and Time for each LIVE session will always be pre-scheduled. To know more about the schedule on live sessions, please, visit “myAlbalagh” and click on the tab “Schedule.” You will get complete details.
7. What if I am not able to attend LIVE sessions?
If, in any case, you miss attending LIVE session, you can catch up by watching the video recordings later at your convenient time. To get access to the video recordings, you should visit “myAlbalagh” by using your sign-in details. You can get access to “myAlbalagh” through your laptop, desktop or from your mobile.
8. What if I have questions to ask but can’t attend Live?
Please, get access to “myAlbalagh” and reach “Discussion Board.” It is this place where you can ask questions, discuss and get your doubts cleared. Our support staff will take your queries forward and get answers for you from your course instructors.
9. How do I interact with my classmates?
You can use “Discussion Board” to get connected to other course learners as well. But we recommend that the discussion here on “Discussion Board” shall be relevant only to the course being taken. Strictly, no personal discussions or chatting. You can also interact with your classmates in our “Whatsapp Group” exclusive for the course students.
10. How long will I have access to the online program?
You will have access to the online course content up to 2 years. Please contact our admin team by Email at [email protected] if you want lifetime access.
11. Are family/group discounts available?
Yes, we provide discount for groups or families who are interested in joining one of our courses. Please, email us to get complete details on it.
12. I am having trouble signing into my private member portal. What should I do?
In case, if you find any trouble accessing your account then please, contact us immediately. We make sure that your problem gets resolved at the earliest.
Email: [email protected]
Whatsapp :Live Chat Support (9 AM TO 9 PM GMT)
Mobile (9 AM TO 9 PM GMT):
Learn More About Our Courses?
Discuss your opinion with one of our friendly advisers