Al Balāgh Takhaṣṣuṣ Fi’l-Tafsīr
Al Balāgh Takhaṣṣuṣ Fi’l-Tafsīr is a unique course, exclusively tailored for sharīʿa scholars, ʿulamā and advanced students of knowledge who wish to seek an opportunity to learn and acquire the essence of Quranic Tafsīr in order to effectively spread the message of the Qurān in serving the Ummah and to ultimately save the Ummah from the challenges of contemporary socio-juridical, political and contextual issues prevalent amongst Muslim communities. This comprehensively engaging course will provide and upskill learners with tools and practical knowledge needed to bring about praiseworthy change and guide the Ummah for generations to come.
Course Starts: 3rd march
Select Payment Option:
Select Payment Option:
Select Payment Option:
|Pay In Full||£239.97 £167.97|
|Pay in 6 Installments||£27.99|
|Course Code:||TF 101|
|Al Balagh Credits:||—-|
|Course Starting Date:||—-|
|Live Session Timings:||—–
|Effort:||2 – 5 Hours / Week|
|Program:||Al Balāgh Takhaṣṣuṣ Fi’l-Tafsīr|
|Mode:||Online (Live and Interactive )|
|Online Learning Material:||Yes ( Accessible After Course Starting Date)|
|Video Recordings:||Yes ( Available within 48hrs After the Live Session )|
|Fees:||From £—–/month for — months|
Explore The Quran, Defend The Quran
Today, there are many Muslims, especially those living in western countries or multi-culture or multi faith societies across the globe, find it difficult to explore the Quran and defend their beliefs about Islam or the Quran. This inability to explore or defend the Quran is due to the fact that Muslims are not well-educated about the basics of the Quranic sciences, the real essence of the Quran and the sole message it delivers for the mankind.
But, now even a person who is completely deprived of even basics of the Quran can be able to explore the Quran and defend it in a more sublime self-confident manner under the guidance of the worldly renowned scholars of the Quran. This course, crafted with all due attention to all contemporary challenges which the Quran faces from a group of orientalists. Muslim liberals, scientific communities or the Muslim writers, aims at creating enriching experience of Quranic learning by exploring the Quranic sciences, the principles of Quranic interpretations and the pearls of the Quran.
Enrolling into this course, learners will learn how to easily deconstruct orientalists’ views which aim at dislodging or uproot the citadel of the Islamic faith that is the Glorious Quran. Student's will also learn sublime beauty it holds - message it delivers for the mankind and more.
Be Assured Of Infinitely Beautiful Quranic Learning
This programme is a series of courses - entails four different courses which cover every different and indispensably important aspect of the Quran, Quranic Sciences, Exegesis, Quran and Orientalism and Sublime Beauty of The Quran, the message it delivers and how it can be put into practice in day-to-day modern life today.
You can subscribe to this comprehensively flexible series of courses and get this option to choose any three courses and start with one you want.
The course has been designed with the lofty ambition to help students gain and enhance their knowledge about the Qur’an, Quranic Sciences, Qur’anic Exegesis and other interconnected aspects of the Quran. It would be wonderful opportunity for all learners across the globe to get enrolled into this special series of the courses and get enriched with infinite knowledge of the Glorious Quran and all other relevant aspects of it.
The learners will also save 40% and more when they subscribe to this special series of courses.
Earn A Certificate
At the end of the course, you will earn a certificate you can share with others to help them be inspired and get on the right path to learning and understanding the Quran.
This programme aims at presenting Qur’anic studies in contemporary context to connect your heart with the Glorious Quran. This innovatively engaging and heart-and-mind enlightening programme introduced by Al Balagh Academy is a comprehensive programme which includes four different and interesting courses such as
- The Qur’anic Sciences (in its original Arabic,ʿUlûm Al-Qur’an) and the Science of Qur’anic Exegesis (Tafsir)
- The Qur’an and Modern Science
- The Qur’an, Orientalism and Modern Thoughts
- The Jewels of the Qur’an.
Al Balagh Qur’anic Studies Programme is perfect for all the learners who would like to develop a clear understanding of the Qur’anic sciences, the science of exegesis - effectively develop clear and sound understanding of key concepts, ideas, perceptions, theories across all major subjects in the Qur’an or the Sciences of the Qur’an (ʿUlûm Al-Qur’an). The course will cover the Qur’anic sciences in a precise but comprehensive manner, include but not just limited to Qur’anic meaning, revelation, Quranic history, exegesis, recording, translations text preservation and the causes of revelation provide a holistic approach to understand the Qur’anic meaning, interpretation and the Quranic exegesis.
The programme will get acquainted with contemporary and significant scientific challenges, arguments, allegations and debates about the Qur’an as purported by the western world, orientalists, Muslim liberals and modern Muslim writers. It will help learners with effectively deconstructing their views and defending the Qur’an and its authentic message in academic and engaging manner.
The programme will also explore the pearls of the Qur’an by presenting the important subjects discussed in the Qur’an as explained by Imam al Ghazali. The learners will learn more about how the Qur’anic values can be applied in contemporary context by learning from the life of the Prophet Muhammed (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam).
The programme is designed for serious students to equip them with the important insights into the key topics of Qur’anic studies to enable them to identify and analyse the authentic exegetical approaches and become a Qur’anic ambassador by sharing the Qur’anic message with humanity and by defending the Quran from contemporary challenges.
After successful completion of this programme, students will be able to
- Develop distinct understanding of the historical and conceptual significance of the Glorious Qur’an and examine the compilation and preservation of the Qur’an.
- Define and analyse key concepts discussed in the sciences of the Qur’an and the science of exegesis (Tafsir).
- Develop distinct understanding of the compatibility between the Qur’an and Modern Science and examine the use of Science in the Qur’anic exegesis in the light of the principles of Quranic exegesis (Tafsir).
- Analyse key scientific discoveries such as the Big bang, Evolution and various other theories or discoveries in the light of the Qur’an or Islamic viewpoint.
- Compare and evaluate criticism held by Scientists and Modern Theologists on the Qur’an and learn how to deconstruct their claims in an academic manner.
- Demonstrate an ability to identify contemporary issues related to the Qur’an and Modern Science and explain how to reconcile and discuss Science in the Qur’an.
- Examine Orientalists’ approaches to Qur'anic authenticity, reliability and its divine origin, and evaluate the opinions held by orientalists and western scholars.
- Analyse critical concepts and ideas discussed in the literature written by Orientalists, Muslim Modern Writers and Muslim Liberals in relation to the Qur’an and its interpretation.
- Compare and evaluate opinions held by Orientalists, Modern Muslim writers and Liberals on the Qur’anic exegesis and learn how to defend the Qur’an by deconstructing these views.
- Demonstrate an ability to identify unreliable exegetical methods and explain reliable and accepted exegetical methods and approaches
- Develop distinct understanding of the major themes of the Qur’an as explained by Al Ghazali in his book “Jawahir ul Qur’an”.
- Understand the complex situation of the Makki and Madani Period and appreciate how the prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) has implemented the Qur’anic values in the society.
- Identify and explain the effective methods and modes which could be employed to revive the Qur’anic values in today’s society.
Learn More About Our Courses?
Discuss your opinion with one of our friendly advisers