Albalagh Online Lecture Series (The Fiqh of Fasting)
The holy month of Ramadan is fast approaching and it is certainly more than just a blessed month. It is an opportunity to transform yourself, to take yourself to the route of success in this world and hereafter.
Let us help you create more personalised and engaging Ramadan this year.
Al Balagh lecture series aims at making every Muslim ready for the month of Ramadan.
Why shall you join this AL Balagh Online Lectures Series on The Fiqh of Fasting?
- Interactive and inspiring sessions solely designed to help you learn more about this blessed month of Ramadan.
- Help you learn how you can maximize productivity and spirituality in Ramadan, more about fiqh of fasting in light of Quran, Sunnah and Modern Science.
- Let you explore fiqh controversies with respect to moonsighting, prayer timings, taraveeh, itikaf etc.
- Empower you with right knowledge and spiritual motivation you need to make the most of Ramadan.
Join this Free Al Balagh Lecture Series on The Fiqh of Fasting and get ready for Ramadan.
|Starting Date:||7th April|
|Live Session Timings:|
11 – 1 PM BST
|Effort:||2 Hours / Week|
|Program:||Online Lecture Series|
|Mode:||Online (Live and Interactive )|
|Video Recordings:||Yes ( Available within 48hrs After the Live Session )|
Missed A LIVE Session?
Don’t worry. We have got the LIVE session recorded for you.
Have any questions? Check out FAQs section.
Mufti Abdul Waheed
Mufti Amjad Mohammed
Shaykh Dr. Rafaqat Rashid
1. Maximizing Productivity and Spirituality in Ramadan
- What is Fasting?
- Spirituality of Fasting
- Instructions from the Quran and Hadith
- History of Fasting
- How to be productive in Ramadhan
- How to achieve Taqwa?
2. The Fiqh of Ramadan Prayer Timings and Moon Sighting
- Timings of Fasting (18 degrees and 15 Degrees)
- Summer Fasts and Prayer timings
- Quran and Hadith on moonsighting
- Science and moonsighting
- Unity or Disunity
- Dealing with differences in the family
- Controversies of Moon Sightings and Prayer Timings
3. The Medical Fiqh of Fasting
- Medical Concessions for breaking Fast
- Principles and Criteria of breaking Fast
- The Fiqh of Fasting for diabetic patients
- The Fiqh of Fasting for pregnant and menstruating women
- Medical procedures and treatments invalidating the Fast
4. The Fiqh of Penalties and The Fiqh of Tarawih In Ramadan
- Principles of Qadha
- Principles of Kaffarah
- Controversies of Tarawih
- Taraweeh 8 or 20 rakats?
- The Essentials of Fiqh of Taraweeh Prayer
5. A Ramadan Guide to the Traveller and I’tikaf
- Rulings of Fasting travellers
- Breakers and non-Breakers of I’tikaf
- I’tikaf in a Musallah
- Women performing I’tikaf
Duration – 5 Weeks
Professional Admin and IT Support
Live Sessions Every Sunday
24 / 7 Access to Video Recordings and Online Learning Materials
Live Q & A
6 Live Sessions ( One / Week)
Allah says in Quran: “O you who have believed, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous.”
~ [Quran, 2: 183]
Learn More About Our Courses?
Discuss your opinion with one of our friendly advisers